Saturday, May 5, 2012

Corsets and Cookies for a Cause

Good Morning!  It's a beautiful day here in my corner of the world....the skies are azure blue and the birds and chirping outside.  Since our return trip from Paris, I have been busy baking cookies for a couple of my clients!  This week I got to make these cute corsets....(va va voom!) for a lingerie bridal shower.  I had to keep it rated G, since she said the "older ladies" would be in attendance.  They were so fun to make!  Didn't they turn out so cute? (snicker...)  Anyway, I ordered the cutter from www.Coppergifts.com; and I am so impressed!  It was a pricey investment, but when I received the cutters in the mail I was so happy!  They are great quality and you can just feel the difference.

I also made these "Awareness Ribbon" cookies for my daughter to give out at school.   They are doing a campaign where every Friday the kids wear pink to support awareness and find a cure for breast cancer.  When we arrived Friday morning, what really impressed me was that there were lots of young men wearing pink - polo shirts; t-shirts....you name it!  Hopefully these young men will never have to see their Grandmother, Mother, Sister, Wife, Friends deal with this cancer because we will have a cure!! Yay!!  I was really happy with the way they turned out.

I am about to head out to deliver an order of cookies to my client who wanted a batch of fresh baked, all natural chocolate chip cookies and wrestling cookies for her Grandson's birthday party today.  Then we are headed to the pool to relax and celebrate Cinco De Mayo with friends.  Have a wonderful day wherever you are...I'll be back next week with more baking adventures and upcoming trips!  I think Italy is on the horizon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment